This will provide you a dedicated backup structure, where you will later put the stock firmware backup files. Before we begin make sure you have one of the Xperia Z3 variants listed in this tutorial. As it https://vanthanhcosmetics.com/unlock-the-potential-of-your-samsung-galaxy-s6/ is a flashable zip file, you need a custom recovery like TWRP installed on your device. For XZ dual recovery to work, make sure your bootloader is locked. Recovery mode is like Windows safe mode, but it far more advanced. Android recovery mode loads the stock firmware and you can access those Android files, edit them, replace them, and even modify the files during bootup.
You have to contact your android device to PC/Laptop and enable file transfer from your phone. Now copy the following folders as shown in the below screenshot. Thus a backup can be used to restore your device to an exact state and thus proves as a lifesaver in case if something goes wrong. Moreover, many people prefer apps like Titanium backup for taking regular backups but it should be noted that no app can save every tiny detail of your phone as backup does.
- And where they are available, they’re also more difficult to install than either of the other methods we’ve outlined.
- Since the phone’s release, the progress in the developer community took some refreshing turns with support for TWRP recovery and root.
- Checkout SMS Bomber – Text Message Bomber For Prank with Your Friends and Spotify Premium Apk to get premium features of spotify music.
- The TWRP recovery software is a powerful tool that gives a new life to an Android device, and that’s one of the biggest reasons why I choose Android over an iPhone.
- If you want to protect your Android device’s data, you can back up your system image to your PC.
Above all you need to download and install Dr.Fone on your Windows or Mac. Your device will be recognized and the main interface of Dr.Fone will show up. After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone.
- FlashFire makes it easy to manage your rooted device without the need for a custom recovery.
- Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone.
- Still, it has its uses if you don’t want to rely on third-party options.
- Many OEMs, like as Google and Motorola, enable users to extract boot.img files straight from their firmware.
If this method did not work out like in our case only then proceed to install patched boot.img. Here is the full list of Fastboot commands if you want to further customize the experience. You need this to flash a custom ROM, Kernel, mod, and other .zip or .img files. When you launch the app for the first time, you’ll be prompted to grant it root permissions.